March 17, 2017 - Go Irish on the Island St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl
Make your way through dozens of beach bars, restaurants and hotels serving up Irish drink specials, music and mischief.
April through October, 2017 - Bands on the Beach
Pensacola Beach’s popular outdoor summer concert series, Bands on the Beach, features a lineup of performers sure to please every musical taste. Located in the beautiful Gulfside Pavilion overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the series features regional artists performing a wide variety of music. Bring your lawn chair and join us every summer for hot music, smooth grooves and a whole lot of good times. Bands on the Beach takes place every Tuesday night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., starting April through October, 2017.
April 21-23, 2017 - Pensacola Beach Crawfish Festival
Mudbugs invade the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk in April again with the annual Pensacola Beach Crawfish Festival, hosted at Bamboo Willie’s. 5-9pm Friday, 11am-9pm Saturday, Noon-6pm Sunday.
July 4-8, 2017 - Red, White and Blues Week
Eyes to the skies as the U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels roar overhead at the Pensacola Beach Air Show presented by the Santa Rosa Island Authority. Festivities begin with a fireworks show on Tuesday evening:
- July 4th - Fireworks on the sound side at 8:30 pm
- July 5th - Breakfast with the Blues. Should be overhead 8 am
- July 6th - Practice flight demonstration with the Blue Angels at 2 pm
- July 7th - Dress Rehearsal with civilian acts begins at Noon / Blue Angels Rehearsal at 2 pm
- July 8th - Pensacola Beach Air Show featuring the Blue Angels begins at Noon / Blue Angels fly at 2 pm
September 15-16, 2017 - Taste of the Beach
Pensacola Beach’s biggest culinary event happens in September, and you’re invited! The 10th Annual Taste of the Beach will start with a special VIP dinner on Friday night, Sept. 15, and the fun will continue the following day, Sept. 16, with cook offs, cooking demonstrations, a chef challenge, sample tastings and live concerts along the sugar-white sands and emerald green waters of Pensacola Beach.
October 22, 2017 - Art and Wine Fest
Sip, stroll and shop along the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk as it transforms into an artist and wine lover’s paradise on Sunday, Oct. 22, for the 2017 Pensacola Beach Art & Wine Festival.
December 2017 - Season Your Holidays
Looking for a unique winter wonderland this holiday season without the frigid temperatures? Pensacola Beach, with its sugary-white sand, offers guests a guaranteed white Christmas and is jam-packed with “island style” holiday activities guaranteed to get even the worst Scrooges in the spirit.
- Lighted Boat Parade - Saturday, December 3 at 6:30 p.m.
- Surfing Santa Beach Parade - Sunday, December 4 at 2 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks - Sunday, December 31 at 8 p.m. and midnight
- Polar Bear Plunge - New Year’s Day, Monday, January 1 at 2 p.m.